- Power Randomly Cutting Out – Have you noticed that the power in your home seems to drop out frequently at random points in the day? If your lights are cutting out when you turn on the microwave or you are dealing with frequent circuit breaker problems, this may be a sign that the wiring in your system no longer works correctly. Additionally, there may be a problem with your electrical panel.
- Rust or Moisture – The moment you notice rust or moisture around your circuit panel or any other part of your electrical system is the moment you should be calling an electrician to help you. Moisture and rust is a significant safety hazard and may lead to fires or someone getting shocked in your home.
- Sparking Outlets – Sparks coming out of your outlet is a huge deal. A stray spark can fly out and start a fire in your home. You should turn off the circuit and contact a specialist to help you. The sparking can be caused by a wide array of issues, such as water damage, home repairs, or too much heat buildup.
Contact the Jacksonville electrical contractors at Mister Sparky for more information about our emergency services. We are ready to make your home safe.